Friday, December 20, 2013

You're Not The Real Santa!!!

Last year Morgan was only 3 1/2 weeks old so her picture was sweet and adorable. 
But this year her picture is a classic. 
Yes, we were those parents that laughed at our child while she was screaming. 
It was only for a minute and its something she won't remember. 
When we were in line she couldn't keep her eyes off of him so I thought she was going to be okay, but boy was I wrong. The second she hit his lap and looked at him she freaked out. 
Steve and I just love the picture though, we can't stop laughing every time we look at it. 
When I look at the picture I think of Buddy the Elf unmasking the fake Santa {we've only watched that movie 5 times in the last 2 weeks, it's the only non-cartoon movie she will actually watch}.
We took her to a Christmas party yesterday and she had the same reaction again {those pictures are coming soon!}.
And the after picture. She wouldn't stop looking at him. 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment