Friday, January 31, 2014

Baby Burrows...Round TWO!!

We are so excited to announce that baby Burrows number 2 is due in September!! 
We are so blessed that Morgan will have a sibling close in age. 
We know she will be a wonderful BIG SISTER!! {still can't get over saying that}
When I found out I was pregnant my mom and Aunt where there so we knew
we had to tell Steve in a fun way. Even though he knew days before {he kept telling me 
for days that I was pregnant and I didn't believe him. The same thing happened when
we were pregnant with Morgan. Daddy just knew.}

We went to the mall that day and looked everywhere for a shirt that said 'Big Sister'.
Of course when you are looking for something you can't find it. Finally we checked
one last store and they had one in 3 sizes to big but at that point I didn't care. 
We had Morgan walk into the kitchen and Steve noticed the shirt right away.
 Of course we made sure he had wine on hand. :)
{Thanks Aunt Susan for taking the pictures}

I still can't believe we will have 2 under 2! 
We are so blessed and can't wait to see what our little peanut will be.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Finally public! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to have play dates with Morgan and Emma!! :-)

    ReplyDelete