Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Quinn Marie :: 5 Weeks

Our little Quinny is over a month old already. It really does seem like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. But that could also be that all my days seem to be running together since I haven't had a good night sleep in a long time. Quinn's an amazing sleeper but I don't sleep as I am checking on her constantly to make sure she is still breathing. Ah, the life with a newborn. :)

Here are her one month pictures...

And here is Morgan at one month old. 
I love looking back at pictures of Morgan at the same age as Quinn. I don't think they look 
alike. If you compare the pictures the only thing they have in common are their feet...haha. 


And now Quinn's 5 week pictures...




Um...double chin cuteness!!! 



And some favorites from our week...



Always loving on her baby sister...




Flash Baby... These girls have no choice. They must love everything superhero! 


When I found out that we were having another girl one of the first things I said was "I will not put them in matching outfits". And now I love when they match. It's seriously adorable. 


Sweet little mama! 
In the last week Morgan has been playing with her baby dolls more. She loves to feed them and rock them to sleep. 



A local store has a big Christmas display so of course we had to stop and take pictures with Frozen...


Family lunch date at Chipotle...



Both girls have loved bath time since day 1...




I can't get enough of these 2! 



Flash back to 5 week old Morgan...


B


No comments:

Post a Comment