Monday, February 9, 2015

Quinn Marie :: 5 Months ::

Five months with our littlest, Quinny Marie. 
She has taught me so much about who I was made to be as a mama to my two babies. 
My little Quinny is a mama's girl. Some days that makes it hard but then I look at 
Morgan and I remember that this stage goes by so quickly. 
She loves to be held and of course it's usually when I am in the middle of cooking 
dinner or doing something with Morgan. 
She is getting better at sitting up. She hasn't done it on her own but she does like to sit in her bumbo.
She watches everything her big sister does and just smiles the whole time. Usually when Morgan jumps up and down Q laughs at her. {seriously, adorable!}

Weekly pictures from this month...

At her last doctors appointment the doctor gave us the green light to start solids. 
We waited a few more weeks but last weekend we tried sweet potatoes.
It didn't go to well. We figured we will just wait a little longer and try again. 

She has been teething lately, so those toes are always in her mouth. 
Along with anything else she can get her little hands on. 

Morgan loves to get into pictures with Quinn.
Hope you all have a great week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment