Sunday, June 2, 2013

{6 Months of Morgan}

How has 6 months come and gone so fast? Half a year!! Morgan turned 6 months old on May 27th. She is such a happy little girl. She smiles at everyone and loves all the attention on her. We recently took her to the doctor for her checkup and they couldn't believe how tall she is, she is in the 98th percentile! You would think she would be an amazing eater, but no. We have a very picky eater on our hands so far. If its not sweet potatoes then she wants nothing to do with it. So, we are struggling a little with getting her to try new things, but we'll get there. 

I can't wait to see what the next 6 months olds for us! Right now we are just looking forward to a fun summer.

Also, since this is so new to me I might be a little post happy for a few days! So I hope you enjoy a Morgan overload! 


Brittany

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! She is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany, This is so awesome! I'm so proud of the talent that you have with photography. I know this is very time consuming but you'll be so happy you kept up with this. It's already exciting to see how much our sweet Morgan has changed in the last 6 months. Keep up on blogging! I Love YOU!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete