Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Wishing a Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads!
To my dad, who is by far the funniest, kindest, sweetest man I have ever known. I am so lucky to call you dad and Morgan is the luckiest little girl to have you as her Poppi. 

And to my husband. 

 Happy First Father's Day to the most selfless and loving man in the world.
To the guy who spends every waking moment to try to make Morgan and I smile, laugh and feel all the love in the world. I have never met a more patient man. 
You truly are our superhero! I don't know what we would do without you!  


We wouldn't trade you, your superhero addiction or wine loving self for anything in this world! 
Thank you for being the most amazing father I knew you would be! 
We are by far the luckiest ladies around to have these 2 men in our life. 
All my love for Steve and my Daddy Waddy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment