Wednesday, July 24, 2013

33 and 34 Weeks {Weekly Update}

So I just realized I forgot to post her 33 Week pictures! Morgan's great grandmother and great aunt were in town last week so we were running around all over town. It's been a while since I posted some pictures of little Morgy Girl so more to come in the next few days. 

Until then here are her weekly pictures...






Morgan was dancing to Bruce, it was only fitting to listen to his music while we took her weekly picture

 Brittany





2 comments:

  1. my lil rocking baby girl! I can't wait to take her to her first Bruce concert!!
    Love you baby Morgan! Happy 34 weeks!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a beautiful baby! Glad she loves rock n roll too!

    She is growing up so fast! Just loving all these new sweet girls in my life. Happy 34 weeks Morgan! Lot's of kisses from me! Love ya, Susie.

    ReplyDelete