Monday, July 29, 2013

{our july in pictures}

July was such a busy month for us. Between moving, unpacking, family visiting, my birthday, unpacking, more unpacking, wait did I mention unpacking, I haven't had time to post some picture updates. So here are a few photos and a recap of the month. ;)

{Morgan is really into books this month, it's really fun reading different books to her every night}

{love watching her sleep}

{Morgan, MiMi and Poppi}

{My Aunt and Grandmother came to visit to meet Morgan, we took them down to the Strip District for breakfast and to walk around. You can't go to the Strip without a trip to Pamela's and Wholey's Fish and Meat Mart.}

{Birthday breakfast at Pamela's}

{Birthday Dinner}

{Future Pitt Panther?}

{Ducky Tours}


{Girl's Shopping Day}



{Morgan's first time in her baby pool}

{Four Generations} 

{my heart!}



July is my favorite month and I hate to see it end but now I'm ready for fall! Bring on the leggings, uggs and fall decor! 

Brittany





No comments:

Post a Comment