Tuesday, September 10, 2013

41 Weeks {Our Week in Pictures}

Another week has come and gone in the blink of an eye! Morgy is now 41 weeks! 
Even though she is now 9 1/2 months I realized I didn't post here 9 month picture! 
I can't believe there are only 3 more monthly pictures for her first year. I love seeing
how much she has changed that I have to keep the monthly picture going for her second year.
And one more from her monthly pictures. Look at the sweet smile. {heart bursting!!}

Wednesday I took Morgan to the park. She loves the swings and I want to take
advantage of the weather while it last because before we know it 
we will be in the house a lot more. 
This girl LOVES her water. She gets so excited when she sees her sippy cup.

Over the weekend we went to visit my mother-in-law. We took here
9 month pictures and went to the park again. 
She didn't really like the slide to much. 
Sunday we spent the day with my parents to watch the Sunday Football and so they
could spend time with Morgy on their first Grandparents Day. 
She loves her MiMi and Poppi! What a lucky girl! 
Morgan is all about her freezer pops these days because she officially has a tooth! 
Yay! It wasn't there Sunday and then Monday morning, bang, tooth! 

I hope you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment