Monday, September 9, 2013

Morgan's 9 Month Pictures

Are you ready for photo overload today?
Over the weekend we went to our family farm and took some pictures for 
Morgan's 9 month birthday! 

We decided that we would do them ourselves again like we did for her 6 month pictures. 
You can see them here.

I love taking pictures and especially of my little love but I wish I knew more 
about lighting, camera settings and much, much more. 
But for now lets pretend that the lighting turned out perfect and the editing is amazing. 
Okay enough of my photography wish list.

Here's our little sassy Morgy Girl. 


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm a big believer in taking your own photos! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly! I have definitely become a big believe in taking your own photos as well!!!

    ReplyDelete