Monday, June 2, 2014

Our Weekend in Pictures

It's been a while since I posted any updated pictures of Morgan.
Being pregnant and chasing a very active 18 month old leaves no 'free time'.
Wait, what is free time again?? ;)

I did manage to snap a few pictures of her at the park over the weekend. 
It's hard to believe she is one and half! 

{I love this one! She really wanted her daddy to come take a picture with her}

It's hard to believe I only have 14 more weeks left until the baby is born! 
We are still calling her 'baby' because we cannot pick a name!!
It's so much harder this time around. Hopefully we will have a name picked out 
soon. It's seriously driving me crazy! 

Morgan knows where her baby sister is. I love asking her and she runs
to my belly and puts her hand on it. I can't wait to see them together. 

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that we we filled up Morgan's baby pool
to let her splash around. Look how much she has changed since last summer! 

{July 2013}
{How cute are those pigtails!?! First ones! Her hair is finally long enough}

Hope you all have a great week!
B

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics!!! I am 24 weeks with a baby girl and we are having a hard time picking a name, too!!!

    ReplyDelete