Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Fun

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. We have officially begun moving out of our apartment and will be staying with my parents for 2 weeks. So life is just a little crazy right now with having to do 2 moves. PLEASE keep your fingers crossed that we actually close on the house this coming Monday! We were supposed to close on May 27th so it's been a stressful month to say the least. 

I can't believe it's officially summer. I knew once summer came then it would fly by and before you know it summer will be almost over and we will have a new little bundle of joy. We finally found the perfect name for this little girl but we haven't decided if we are going to announce it yet or wait until she is born. It's a little different and I don't know if I can handle the facial expression people will probably give us once they hear the name. But stay tuned maybe we will come up with a cute way to announce it {we'll see}.

I want to make this a fun summer for Morgan so I made a bucket list of a few things. As soon as we move in this will hang in our kitchen as a reminder to slow down and enjoy summer!! 

Miss Morgan has really enjoyed the outdoors and being in her kiddie pool. I can't wait to take her to a big pool, she's never been before! 

On Friday M and I had to take a quick trip to our favorite Target. I don't know what I'm going to do not having Target less than 5 minutes from me. {dying already}


And now I will leave with this gem of a story. 
I was packing in the living room and Morgan was in the kitchen, I went to check on her and noticed she was eating something so I asked her to spit it out and there in my hands was a LADYBUG!! 

Have a great week! 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment