Wednesday, August 27, 2014

21 Months & 31 Weeks Update

Good Morning Friends!
We are officially only 3 months away from Morgan's 2nd birthday and 
13 days until we meet Baby Burrows #2! This summer went by so quick. 

Last night we were running around the farm {well Morgan was, I'm lucky if
I can walk most days} so we snapped a few pictures for Morgan's 
21 month birthday and Baby Girl being 37 weeks. I feel so blessed to know
that we made it to full term. So really at this point she can make her appearance
whenever she wants. ;)

Morgan is one active little lady. She literally never stops moving. 
Steve and I talk about how it doesn't matter how tired she is she will not relax unless we are 
in the car or until we put her to bed. Trying to get these pictures of her was pretty much next to impossible because she won't just stand there she was just running so they aren't focused. 
This is our true Morgan right here. This is the look we get probably 95% of the day. 
She doesn't hide her emotions very well. :) 
But I have to say, I do love this look. She has done this since day one and it's just who she is. 
This is the look she gets when she sees dogs. She LOVES dogs. I mean obsessed. I have a feeling she 
will be begging for one before we know it but for now she gets her doggie fill from both her 
grandparents house.

It's really starting to hit me that this will be the last 2 weeks that I will most likely ever be pregnant!
It's exciting and really sad at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I am sooo over the back pain, heartburn and just being uncomfortable but it's amazing feeling your baby move around and I will absolutely miss that. 
I am really cherishing these last 2 weeks of being a momma of one. But I know Morgan is going to love having a little sister. We put the baby swing out for her to get used to seeing it and she puts her babies in it and swings them. It's so sweet. 

Hope you all have a fun week! 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment