Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Eve To Our Sweet Baby Girl

Happy Monday! 
Today is Baby Girl's Birthday Eve! 
Tomorrow our lives will forever change as we become a family of FOUR! 

Even though I had a C-Section with Morgan, I'm not gonna lie, I'm feeling a little nervous 
even though I know what will happen. But there's no going back now. 
Steve and I will be off to the hospital around 415am and I should be in surgery by 8! I can't believe the day is less than 24 hours away. 

We had a really nice and relaxing weekend. We are staying with my parents since they live close to the hospital and for the extra hands with Miss Morgan. 

Saturday Steve and I took Morgan to dinner at the Deck House. We thought it would be nice to go back to the place where we met 5 1/2 years ago. Oh, how our lives have changed in such a short time.  After dinner we went back to the house and Steve noticed this beautiful sunset. 


I love seeing them together. They have such an amazing 
bond that is just heartwarming to watch. 


Sunday was such a beautiful day and we took some family photos. 
Happy Grandparents Day to MiMi and Poppi!


Why can't she stay this age forever??!!


On Wednesday my parents will celebrate 23 years of marriage!! Happy Anniversary to you!!! 


Steve and I went out for a date night. Who knows when that will happen again! 
Thanks MiMi and Poppi for watching Morgan.

We enjoyed driving my parents convertible, well I did when the sun was out and of course Steve loved it at 930 at night. :)

And Miss Morgan enjoyed her bath, as she always does. 


Well, I guess I should go and finish packing my bags for my 3 day vacation {haha}. 
Hopefully I will have some pictures up sometime this week of our newest little addition! 
I can't wait to announce her name so we can stop calling her Baby Girl! :)

Follow me on Insatgram if you want to see pictures tomorrow! 

B

No comments:

Post a Comment