Monday, September 15, 2014

Welcome To The World, Quinn Marie!!

We are so excited to announce the arrival of our baby girl, Quinn Marie, born September 9th at 8:22am, weighing in at 8 pounds and 20 inches long with beautiful dark brown hair. She is so incredibly sweet and cuddly. She loves to be held and I love it because I can't seem to let her go. 
My heart is bursting with love over our incredible two princesses. 


My c-section went really well. I think going through it once before it helped me calm my nerves. 
Don't get me wrong I was still freaking out but not like I was with Morgan. Our hospital stay was great and Morgan was able to come visit every day. It was really hard being away from her and not being apart of her nightly routine but she was in wonderful hands with Mimi and Pop-Pop. 

First picture as a family of four! 


Morgan has been an amazing big sister since the second she saw Quinn. When she sees her she points at her and calls her baby. She loves to hold her and kisses her all day long. When Quinn is crying Morgan will run up to her and say 'Oh No!' and give her her pacifier. It's seriously the sweetest seeing Morgan be a big sister. 


I can't thank my parents enough for taking care of Morgan!! I don't know what we do without them.  



Are they not the cutest??
They were watching the helicopter land on the roof next to us. 


We are now home and all recovering from a busy week. Thank you all for your sweet comments and well wishes on Instagram and Facebook!
More pictures are coming this week (or today) of Quinn's newborn photos that I took yesterday.

Hope you all have a great day! 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment