Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall Festival

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a good weekend.
Now that its fall that means Fall Festivals! Thankfully I am fully recovered from my
C-Section so nothing was holding us back from getting the girls out to enjoy
the beautiful weather we are currently having.

Our first Fall Festival this year was a great one. Originally we were going somewhere else
but they didn't really have any kid activities for Morgan so when I found this one online
we all hopped in the car and changed locations. I'm so happy we found this one because
Morgan had a blast! 


Steve and I were looking at all the pictures last night and we were dying over this one because
look identical. They are both giving the 'eyebrow look".


Waiting in line to ride a pony! 


Well, she actually ended up riding the donkey! Steve and I thought she was going to freak out, have you seen her picture with the Easter Bunny and Santa? But she loved it! She said "wee" the whole time and when Steve took her of she said "Oh no!"


It's funny how different of a new mom I am the second time around. I would have never thought of having Morgan outside the house before she was six weeks old and here's Quinn 2 1/2 weeks old at a festival. I even nursed her in public, I would have never {ever} done that with Morgan!
But anyways...look how boo-tiful she is!! 






Morgan loved every activity they had but the slide was definitely her favorite. She went down at least 15 times and had the biggest smile on her face. 


Hope you all have a great week. 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment