Friday, January 9, 2015

365 Photo Project

Happy Friday Friends! Ready for the weekend? 
This mama is! I'm so ready for Steve to be home. I'm currently stuck in the house with 2 sick kids. I don't think there is anything worse than seeing your kids sick. 

Last year I attempted to do a 365 project for Morgan. Unfortunately, my pregnancy got the best of me a I never completed it. But this year I will try again. 
This year I want to get a photo of the girls together. Something that captures our day. Then at the end of the year I want to make it into a book for each of the girls. 

Here are pictures 1-9

1/365
Day 1 didn't go as well as I'd had hoped but this is true life, Morgan doing her own thing and Quinn trying to roll over. 

2/365
Morgan hasn't napped today so the only thing making her happy today is mini Oreos. Quinn rolled over from back to tummy today! Big day for our Quinny. 

3/365
Still rocking' our Christmas clothes cause they are so darn cute! 

4/365
The holidays are officially over for us. Everyone is going back to work and we are back home. We had a great 2 weeks with the family! Today we are having a lazy Sunday. {Q has a nice hold of M's hair}

5/365
A little afternoon bath to help us get through this 12 degree day! 
The cutest little Batgirl baby and Flash baby!

6/365
We are slowly getting Quinny used to her crib and of course Morgan couldn't resist getting in. 

7/365
It was freezing today and Morgan was amazed by all the 'noow' {snow}

8/365
My sweet girls!! Morgan loves doing everything with Quinn.

9/365
Every month when it comes to Quinn's monthly pictures Morgan runs around saying 'heart mom, heart, please please!!'. How can you say no to that sweet face!?

Follow along daily on instagram

Hope you all have a good weekend. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment