Tuesday, January 6, 2015

HELLO 2015!!! A little update and few thoughts...

Happy New Year friends! Wow, I can't believe it's 2015. 
The last month has been fun, crazy and exciting. We had some family in town for Christmas and it was so fun having us all be together. But, of course it went by way to fast and after being away for 2+ weeks we are home and trying to get back on a schedule. 

Here's a little update on what we have been up to...

 My cousin Anthony is 3 years older than Morgan, so of course she wanted to do everything he did. I feel like it was a glimpse into what Quinn will be like with her big sister. This was the first time my Aunt, Uncle and cousin met Quinny and it was her first time meeting family from my side.


Here are some of the family pictures we did. So sad Steve wasn't there to be in them but I know he was happy about that. ;)


And here are some of Quinn's weekly pictures over the last few weeks. 
She is going to be 4 months old in 3 days. 


So, I've never been the type to make New Years resolutions but this year I'm going to try and make some changes so I guess you can say I am making resolutions this year. Here are a few...

Be a healthier me - I hate saying I'm on a diet! Lets be honest they never work. At least not for me. So I've been calling it a life style change. I just want to be a healthier version of me.
Start a skincare routine - I have always been really bad about taking care of my skin. Lets face it if I don't start now then I will regret in the future.
Have more couple time It's tough being parents to 2 young kids. My husband and I never have alone time and the last date we had was the day before Quinn was born. I'd like to have a date night at least once a month. 
Have more family outings - Morgan is at the age where we want to start taking her to more places. We are so lucky to be so close to downtown Pittsburgh, there are so many museums that we want to take her too. 
Blog more - There are a lot more of you out there that actually read up on us than I thought so I'd like to keep you all updated more frequently then what I am doing now. And, maybe even share some of my favorite things I find/use, projects and finally show some pictures of our house {I mean we've only lived here for 7 months!}

So there you have it, a few photos and a lot of rambling! 
Have a wonderful week.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment