Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Half Birthday Quinn!

Good Morning!
I still can't believe Quinn is just six months from being one!
I love all these milestone photo shoots! I remember taking
her newborn pictures like it was yesterday!!
Okay I'm going to go cry in the corner while you enjoy this photo overload of
this sweet little doll face. 
 Check out her past milestone photos here | newborn pictures | three month pictures |




PS: For a little flash back, go check out Morgan's 6 month pictures.
Wow has my editing skills gotten so much better! Still not great but a whole lot better.
Okay I' ll stoping tooting my own horn now. hehe... ;)


PSS: I totally forgot to post her weekly pictures on her 6 month update yesterday.
So here they are. I love seeing her change week from week.

Talk to you all soon!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment