Monday, March 9, 2015

Quinn Marie :: 6 Months

180 days, 4,320 hours, SIX MONTHS!! 
Happy Half Birthday Quinn!!!!
I honestly cannot believe its been half a year. These last six months have had its ups and downs but I would't change a thing. I'm still learning how to be a momma to two kids and I'm sure that will never change. But we seem to have a routine down but with spring right around the corner I know that will completely change because this winter has kept us inside pretty much every single day of the week. I'm excited to finally get these girls out in sunshine and take them to our park and on morning walks.

Now on to the pictures. ;)

The many faces of Quinn. 

You can't keep this girl down. She wants to stand all day, everyday. 

Quinn has changed a lot this month. Just a few days after turning five months old she started sitting up on her own and that changed how we do everything. No more leaving the room for a minute because this girl is either sitting up or rolling all over place. 
 

We celebrated her first Valentines Day.

Negative temperatures kept us cuddled in bed on many days. 

She is teething which means everything is in her mouth these days and a drool queen.
I see her bottom two teeth trying to push through. 

Six months of Quinn Marie...


Coming up this week are her pictures from her six month shoot. 
Can't wait to share them. 

Hope you have a great week. 
xo


1 comment:

  1. Aww! Happy 1/2 Birthday Quinn! We are teething over here too. So. Much. Drool. I hate it. Can't wait to see her 6 month pictures!

    ReplyDelete