Tuesday, August 6, 2013

36 Weeks {Our Week in Pictures}

Happy 36th Week Morgy!!






Life has been a little crazy this last week. Morgan is pulling herself up onto everything and wants to stand all the time, I'm thinking we may have an early walker on our hands. She got her first little cold this week and then Steve and I got it as well, so on Sunday we didn't leave the house at all. We actually had a really nice relaxing movie marathon day. 


{Morgan loves her yogurt melts}



{I can't help but take pictures of her sleeping!}



{Morgan really wants to feed herself but has no idea how to work a spoon so this has become a daily fight!}


{Morgan's new tunnel from Ikea, she loves it}

Steve had the day off today so he got to come to his first Gymboree class.


{Her favorite time is Bubble Time!}



{I love this picture! Both of my loves with their oh-so-serious-face.}



{Morgan is so serious! That's the first thing the parents say to me at class, that and that they want to pinch her cheeks}

Hope you all have a great week! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Brittany she is just adorable! Growing up and doing all these things now. I just love her
    beautiful dark brown eyes! I know you are just having the best time with her. You are a wonderful Mommy! Love to you all. Susie

    ReplyDelete