Wednesday, August 28, 2013

39 Weeks {Our Week in Pictures}

Happy 39 weeks Morgy!!
39 WEEKS? Really? 

The weeks are just flying by! Morgan is growing up so fast and becoming a little toddler right before our eyes! She is all over place and loves to stand. I think we are going to have an early walker on our hands! Watch out world, Here Comes Morgan!! 


{Our Week in Pictures}

I think I take a picture of her sleeping every day. I have a problem! 

Uncle Ryan moved back to Pitt on Thursday and we went and "helped". Really Morgan and I just sat around and watched everyone else unload. 

 Morgan trying a lemon for the first time. She actually really liked it. 

So, Morgan has at least 8 bathing suits and we have yet to wear one this summer. Steve and I were house sitting for my parents over the weekend and we decided on Friday after Gymboree we would go in her big baby pool. She didn't like it at first but then she got mad when we took her out. 

Seriously, is there anything cuter than a baby in a bathing suit!?!


After some time she loved it and didn't want to come out! 
Now it's time for some swim lessons! 


Morgan has been afraid of my parents dogs lately but after spending a few days with them she became really attached. As you can see she loved their bones and they loved having her because they got to clean up after every meal she ate. 

But she wasn't to sure about their barking! 

Who doesn't love it when the Target ad comes!?! I think red is going to be her favorite color! 

Sunday we had a nice day of shopping! I know Steve really enjoyed it! haha...
We had to go see what all the hype was about at the new Field and Stream store. 
It was interesting to see all the animals they have in there.
And hey the store made Us Weekly so I had to go check it out! {Someone from Duck Dynasty was there for the opening. They had a wedding there}

She was so excited to be at Target she passed out! 

This is how we found her when we got home. Guess she got tired of her headband! 

And of course we had to use her baby pool! 

And last but not least, imagine waking up at 4am and seeing this! I'm not gonna lie it freaked me out because I was expecting her to be awake since she wasn't crying. 

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment