Tuesday, August 13, 2013

37 Weeks {Our Week in Pictures}

Happy 37 Weeks Morgan!!



Morgan had a really bad runny nose all last week which made her not be her happy-go-lucky self. It was hard seeing her not feeling well. We were hoping at least a tooth would pop through because we thought she was teething but still no teeth! But by the weekend she was back to our crazy little Morgy. 


After Gymboree on Friday we went to my parents house for a little while. I gave Morgan by Bitty Baby Doll that I got when I was about 7 years old. All she wanted to do was eat her! I can't wait to see her play with her someday! 

Morgan has never been big on bottles or sippy cups so I keep trying to get her to like her sippy cup. On Friday I decided to give her one that has a straw and so far she seems to like it a lot more than any other cup we have given her. So fingers crossed she sticks with it! 


Saturday we went to go visit my mother-in-law. It's great getting to see Morgan with her Baba and her MiMi! She is so loved and of course spoiled rotten! 


When we got home my dad was doing yard work so he jumped at the chance to take Morgan for her first tractor ride. I thought she would freak out because it's so loud but she loved it! 


Sunday was the day I was waiting for all week! We took Morgan to the zoo for the first time! I love going to the zoo so I was really excited to take her. I know she wont remember a thing but Steve and I will. We have gone every year since we met, except for one year so it's kind of a special place for us. Every year we go we take the same picture underneath the polar bear exhibit and we hope to continue that with Morgan. Unfortunately she was sleeping when we were at that part of the zoo but we still took the picture and will do so again next year! 


Morgan is almost the size of a 1 month old rhino.


She loved the elephants. She wouldn't look away. So we jumped at the chance to get our picture taken with Victoria the elephant! 


This is Morgan standing in an elephant foot print. 




Lunch Break! 







Bath Time!





1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of you all. She is such a cute little girl! She looks very happy! She will look back on this blog and have many happy memories.

    ReplyDelete