Wednesday, August 7, 2013

In Between Season {Style}

So, I am totally over summer. I know that may sound crazy but I am ready for fall! Fall is my favorite time of year!! I'm ready for boots, leggings and scarfs. 

The only downside is this in between weather. I have a feeling this is going to be a hard time to dress Morgan because some days it could be rainy and chilly and then it could be sunny and warm. Of course this means time for a new wardrobe! 

Here's a look into Morgan's in between season style.

onetwo | three | four | five
six | seven | eight | nine

I love pieces that can be used for sunny days and then add a sweat or jacket for the cool mornings and nights.

As you can see one of my favorite go to styles for Morgy are one-piece outfits! They are so adorable. And of course no outfit is complete without a headband so its time to stock up on fall colors.

And here's your daily dose of little M!



No comments:

Post a Comment