Tuesday, August 20, 2013

38 Weeks {Our Week in Pictures}

Morgan is 38 weeks today!!! In 1 week she will be 9 months!! Time is just flying by! 

Morgan is really into feeding herself right now.
I am absolutely obsessed with baby pjs!! 
I can't seem to stay away from Ikea! But how can we not go there? Look how happy M gets! ;)
We love bath time! 
We went up to the farm over the weekend to visit Steve's mom for her birthday
As you can see M is just thrilled about taking more pictures! 
We took M into the main barn for the first time. 
M sitting on her grandfathers tractor.
It took me forever to clean her room! Every time I put something away she thinks its funny to take it back out. 
Morgan tends to get more food on her face than in her mouth!
Of course the one day she naps really well is the day we have somewhere to go! 

Steve surprised us and came to Gymboree today. Morgan was so excited to see him and only wanted to sit in his lap! 

I hope you all have a great week! 
B

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures with BaBa and the flowers behind her!!!

    ReplyDelete